Monday, April 8, 2013

Clever Girl

Dress: HolliePoint
Hat: HolliePoint
Shoes: Madewell
Belt: Forever21
Purse: Vintage

I bought this dress online a few months ago while I was dreaming of warmer weather, and I've finally gotten to wear it! I love the crazy print on it, and it's super lightweight, so I'm hoping I'll be able to wear it into summer.
This weekend I went to see Jurassic Park in 3-D! I've been anticipation watching it in theaters for a few months and it did not disappoint! Just as good as the first time around! Although I'm retrospectively angry they killed off all the cool characters (besides Jeff Goldblum) and left all the annoying ones alive.  Anybody else see it yet?







-Katie

4 comments:

  1. Sweet look! Love the hat n bag! Very nice <3

    www.aiiness.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, you've inspired me to wear big hats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Lauren, this outfit is perfect! I am obsessed with that dress - what a fun, unique print. And I totally want to see Jurassic in 3-D... I love that movie :)

    ReplyDelete