Thursday, August 14, 2014

Limoncello



Top: vintage
Skirt: vintage
Belt: vintage

I found this beaded top a while ago at a second hand store for $10.  I was really excited when I found it because usually these types of vintage tops are quite a bit more expensive, so I feel like I got a steal. Hooray!

Summer is soon coming to an end and first the first time in my life, I think I'll be sad to put my summer clothes away in my closet and bring the fall ones out. Normally, fall/winter clothes are my favorite to wear, but lately I've collected so many great summer pieces that I'll be sad to see them go. Luckily it's only for a little while!











1 comment:

  1. Your apartment is so dreamy! I love it! It makes me super excited to be moving out soonish, too. Summers where I live are too short! I'm holding on for as long as I can.

    Charmaine x

    ReplyDelete