Saturday, December 27, 2014

Fuzzy Sweater Dreams



Sweater: Forever21
Skirt: vintage

I hope everyone had a great holiday! I'm not sure I'm ready for it to be over because there are still so many sparkly dresses I wanted to wear to fancy holiday parties! I guess there's always next year!

A few months ago, I rewatched The Girl on a Motorcycle and became slightly obsessed with finding a fuzzy vintage sweater similar to the one Marianne Faithfull wore.  I searched forever and had no luck finding one until I went to Forever21. I try not to shop there anymore, but I needed a pair of tights, so I decided to make the exception and go take a look.  As soon as I entered the store, I realized all my fuzzy sweater dreams had come true, so I came out with zero tights and two new sweaters. Anyway, this is my best attempt at The Girl on a Motorcycle outfit.





No comments:

Post a Comment