Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm Welcoming Myself to Is It Secret Is It Safe

  
poncho: H&M
shirt: H&M
belt: H&M
pants: Target
shoes: Target

Hello!!! This is my first post, FINALLY! Katie is ever so wonderful and is helping me out with all the technological stuff! For my first outfit I chose some of my most comfy faves.  This poncho from H&M always makes me happy because its sooo soft. And how can you go wrong with an equally as comfortable long sleeved t-shirt.  Is there anyone out there who doesn't love a good long sleeved t-shirt?  I didn't think so. I paired these with my black jeans from Target and these wonderful Missoni for Target heels.  I really like the wooden heel!


7 comments:

  1. oh gosh, you look great! I think belting the poncho was the perfect touch <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That poncho is so cool! I love that H&M is hopping on the Aztec Print train!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the poncho, so jealous of your shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome! you look gorgeous! i love the poncho and the shoes...and i love them paired together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SUCH a cute look. I love that belted poncho and the print/colors on it are beautiful. I also have those Missoni heels and love them - they are so versatile!

    Adorable :) Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look absolutely amazing in that poncho, I saw it in H&M but I don't think I could carry it off as effortlessly as you!

    Cat xxx
    http://www.takecourageblog.com/

    ReplyDelete