Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday Morning

    Shirt: Forever21, unicorn DIY
     Shorts: thrifted
     Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
     Shoes: Urban Outfitters
     Glitter heart pin: DIY

It's been a long time since I've logged into blogger! So long, that I didn't even realize there was a 'new look.'  I finally got my new camera, however, so I'm gonna update more! I'm still trying to figure out how to use it, but I'm hoping I can at least get good at the basics!  
Anyway, not much has happened to me, other than I got a new job at a library in St. Louis.  I'm working as a kind of a substitute librarian, and right now I'm covering for a lady on maternity leave.  I've been working at her branch about a month, and I've got a couple more to go.  It's been a pretty good experience so far.  Daily, there are people who come in whose sanity I question, but I guess that's part of working in a public place.  It makes for good stories at least!
My mom, my sister, and I went out to the farmers market this morning and walked around for a bit.  That's where these pictures are from.  I took my camera along hoping to get more practice using it, but I chickened out and only took a few photos.  Does anyone else get super self-conscious taking pictures out in public (both taking the picture and having your picture taken)? I know it's irrational, but I feel like everyone is staring at me when I do it.  I had my mom take pictures of me on the secluded side of some old antique shop instead. I gotta get over that fear!







1 comment: