Sunday, July 1, 2012

I Sail


Sweater - Anthropologie
Skirt - Thrifted
Shoes - Forever21

This outfit feels like I should be in a marina somewhere, which in turn reminds me of that scene in What About Bob where Bob goes sailing with Dr. Leo Marvin's daughter. "I'M SAILING! I'M SAILING!" That has to be one of my favorite movies of all time, and I've watched it so many times that lines from it have integrated themselves into my everyday life.
P.S. Hope you don't mind the awkward poses.  Taking pictures with a timer is hard.



-Katie

5 comments:

  1. This striped skirt is absolutely adorable, and I love how you paired it with that sweater! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love yellow and blue together - you look so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your outfit made me smile, I especially love your skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is amazing, I so love stripes and also the length is perfect. You look adorable!

    Life is a romantic poem

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an amazing skirt, it just looks summer perfect with the yellow it just pops so well! it just reminds me of sittin in the breeze drinking a cool glass of lemonade!

    ReplyDelete