Sunday, July 13, 2014

Headgear




                                                                Vintage Headband

I've been harboring an obsession with hair accessories for a while now. Any excuse to stick something in my hair and I'll take it (or at least think about it).  I've been collecting/making hair pieces for the past couple of years, but I don't wear them out a lot because of the effort in finding something to wear them with and the stares I know I'll get if I wear them. I decided to take a few  pictures of some of my favorite ones and share them on the blog.  Some of them I made and some of them I bought.  Perhaps one day I'll take more pictures of the others I have, but here are just a few ones for now!


Flower crown made by me



Ulyana Sergeenko inspired headband made by me - I was obsessed with those berry headbands when they came out, but I knew there was no way I was ever going to get my hands on one, so I DIYed it. I think it turned out pretty well. I was going to try to make more after I finished this one, but then I ran out of steam.




Vintage pink ostrich hat - an estate sale find I got a couple of weeks ago and previously in the possession of a very fancy lady.  I'm excited to for winter to come so I can wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment