Sunday, August 10, 2014

Glinda




Shirt: Vintage
Skirt: Chicwish, altered by me
Belt: Shopruche (?)
Flower Crown: Vintage

Have you ever seen a movie so many times that it's permanently in your subconscious? There are quite a few movies like that for me (mostly involving childhood 80s movies), but one of them is The Wizard of Oz.  I was completely obsessed with that movie from the ages of 3-7 and I watched it nearly every day, so it's not too much of a surprise when I find myself inadvertently dressing like characters in the movie.  I realized after I put this outfit together that it is reminiscent of Glinda the Good Witch's costume, which still happens to be a dream dress of mine to this day. I guess it's the whole gauziness of the shirt and top? Either way, I'm digging it! 

The radio in the last picture was a gift from my boyfriend that I'm super excited about! I've been looking at that for a while because other than my phone, I didn't have anything to play music on, and i had nothing to hook my phone up to. Luckily, this has solved both of those problems! Also, it's mint green, which is one of my favorite colors.  He always seems to know what I like!













No comments:

Post a Comment